In purchasing any Products or Services from Divine Write you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the Refund Policy. Do not purchase any Products if you do not accept these Terms.
- First instalment payment – if charged – is for time, labour and expertise involved in requirements analysis, information gathering, style identification, and – in some cases – writing and supply of proof of style.
- If You cancel the project at any time prior to completion, Divine Write will refund the first instalment minus time spent and expenses incurred to that date. If time and expenses add up to an amount greater than the first instalment, You will be liable for that extra, and you agree to pay that amount within 14 days of invoice. For the purposes of this agreement, “time and expenses” means:
- any previously agreed out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Divine Write as a result of the project; and
- the cost of any time spent by Divine Write on the project, including, but not limited to, time spent on correspondence, research, discovery, planning, writing, wireframing, design, development, testing and project management. This cost will be calculated by multiplying the hours spent by our standard hourly rate.
- Final Payments will be refunded only if you are able to clearly and objectively prove that the Product or Service delivered by Divine Write does not suit the use for which it was intended, as communicated in writing by you.
- If We refund to You any amount under this Agreement, We must also refund to You an amount in respect of any GST that You paid in respect of that amount.