Our Copywriting Services
If all you want is marketing fluff, we’re not the copywriters for you
You hate reading mindless marketing drivel. Everyone does.
So why would you force it on prospective customers?
Your copywriting is the public voice of your business. More than that, it’s an ad. It’s your chance to turn your visitors into paying customers.
And to do that, you have to get them reading, keep them reading and compel them to act.
You need persuasive, thoughtful, informed copywriting
Your copywriter must:
- Understand your business, its needs, your customers and their needs.
- Help you identify the benefits of your offering.
- Structure your message to convey those benefits – whether it’s a single page or a whole website.
- Make your copy easy to read, even if it’s about something complex or technical.
- Make you sound trustworthy and authoritative, but still friendly and approachable.
- Make readers WANT to read on, by planting ‘seeds of curiosity’, using stories and developing moods.
- Show readers you’re on their side.
- Get your readers to imagine themselves experiencing the benefits of your offering – the emotions, physical sensations or financial rewards.
- Get your readers actually doing little things as they read – like clicking their mouse, closing their eyes, looking out the window and answering questions in their head. After investing time doing these little things, they’re far more likely to do the big things (like your call to action) when you ask.
I’ve written about everything from nanotechnology to male sex toys. If you don’t learn fast and you can’t put yourself in other people’s shoes, you don’t last as a freelance copywriter. (Nor as a technical writer, for that matter.) Certainly not as long as I’ve been around.
But I understand it can be a comfort to know your copywriter has had a fair bit of experience in your industry. So here’s a snapshot of where most of my work comes from (click on the image to zoom)…
Read more about my experience in:
- IT & telecommunications / technology copywriting
- Real estate & construction copywriting
- Automotive copywriting
- Sales & marketing copywriting
- Finance & insurance copywriting
- Education copywriting
- Government copywriting
- Copywriting for startups
Contact me for a copywriting quote
If you’re after a copywriter who means business, call Glenn in Sydney Australia
on 0413 388 991 or email me for a quote.
See some samples of my copywriting
Client: Audi Audi web copy
Client: Freedom Loans Freedom Loans web copy
Client: Cloud Networks Australia Cloud Networks web copy
Client: Toyota Hilux web copy
Client: Telstra Case study copy
Client: Anna Roe & Co E-commerce website sales copy
Client: apg homes Website copywriting
Client: Toyota RAV4 web copy
Client: Toyota Yaris web copy
Client: SWANA Diamonds Brochure copy
Client: Atlantic Tower Motor Inn SEO copy
Client: Pearing Video script writing
Client: SEEK Learning SEO copy
Client: Leverage Technologies Website planning & copy
Client: Focus Property Solutions Web copy
Client: Toyota Corolla web copy
Client: InConjunction Real Estate Brochure copywriting
Client: Auto Select Sales letter copy
Client: Macquarie University Web copy
Client: Sabbaba Menu introduction
Client: Perring Group Web copy
Client: Toyota Kluger web copy
Client: Atlantic Tower Motor Inn Sales letter copywriting
Client: Commonwealth Bank of Australia Newsletter copy
Client: Virgin Mobile SEO copy
Client: Yast Time Tracker Web copy
Client: Bluebay Home Loans Video script writing
Client: Automotive Holdings Group Car dealership home page copy
Client: Bluebay Home Loans Website copy
Client: Australian Government Trade brochure copy