What we need to know
In order to provide a written quote, we’ll ask a few simple questions:
- Do you need copywriting, web design, web development or all three?
- What does your business do (briefly)?
- Where does this piece fit within your overarching content, SEO, marketing and business strategies?
- How many pages do you need copy for?
- What kind of pages are they? (e.g. Web, corporate profile, brochure, speech)
- What are the exact pages? (e.g. Home, About Us, Services)
- How many words per page are you anticipating? (Or are you happy to go with recommendation?)
- Who is the reader?
- Who are the stakeholders in the project, both inside and outside your business?
- Will you be relying on traffic from the search engines? (i.e. Will you need your site optimised for search engines?)
- If you need design, can you please provide a site map or a brief?
- If you need web development, do you have a preferred Content Management System (CMS)? (We usually recommend WordPress.) What functionality do you require (e.g. shopping cart, login functionality, other technologies we have to integrate with)?
- What’s your deadline?
See some samples of our work
Or contact us for a copywriting or design quote
If you’re after a website copywriter or web designer (or both) who doesn’t just go through the motions, call Glenn in Sydney Australia on 0413 388 991 or email us for a quote.